- Our Scott & Charters collection for Autumn/Winter 2013 once again brings knitwear to centre stage: melancholic and aloof, seductive and joyful; a true collage of how we feel. We are all sensitive to our moods and what better yarns to project our feelings than luxury cashmere and super geelong lambswool.
- Shades of berries with highlights of soft pink, teal, electric blue, purple and black compose the main colour story of the season, complemented by traditional natural shades of winter white, camel and oatmeal.
- This season’s stitches are more refined, be that quilted or basketweave, herringbone or houndstooth.
- A complex mix of cables, two-tone twinsets and sweaters with discreet turnback cuffs and elbow patches complete the look for the sophisticated lady.
- For the men, luxurious herringbones, cables and fisherman-rib jackets in a swathe of elegant greys and naturals, blues and warm burgundies deliver an overwhelming sense of indulgence, be it town or country.
- Whatever your mood, whatever your style, luxury will always reign!
View our Autumn/Winter 2013 Brochure online in flip book format (requires adobe flash)